Celebrating Fatherhood – Zack Hensley
by Zack Hensley
Our Statement Of Faith:
1.We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible Word of God. II Peter 1:21.
2. We believe the triune Godhead consists of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. (II Cor. 13:14.) Three in One and One in Three.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father. (I Timothy 3:16.)
4. We believe in evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavor; locally first, internationally second. (Acts 1:8; Mark 16:15-18.)
5. We believe in salvation through the redeeming blood of Christ. (Hebrews 9:22.)
6. We believe in water baptism for believers by immersion. (Matthew 28:19.)
7. We believe in the keeping power of God. (I Corinthians 1:8, Jude 24.)
8. We believe in the process of sanctification and holiness of heart and the overcoming life. (Ephesians 5:15-17).
9.We believe in the continual Baptism in the Holy Spirit; the present ministry of the Spirit through the five-fold ministries, the gifts of the Spirit, and the fruit of the Spirit. (Acts 2:4; 10:46; 19:6; Ephesians 4:11; I Corinthians 12:8-11; Galatians 5:22, 23.)
10. We believe that divine healing is obtained through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. (I Peter 2:24.)
11. We believe and affirm women in leadership and instructional positions. (Romans 16:1; 3-4)
12. We believe in Christ’s bodily return in power and great glory, and in His present and coming everlasting dominion. We believe that the eternal dwelling place of God is on the Earth with us His people. (Acts 1:8, Rev. 1:7, Dan.7:14, Rev 21:3)
13. We believe that the return of Christ comes after a time of great trouble, during which the saints are on the Earth, empowered by the Spirit, and victorious in power as we labor to help prepare the Earth for His coming. (Rev. 8; Acts 2, Joel 2)
14. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment. (John 5:28, 29, Rev. 20:15)
15. We believe that the definition of the covenant of Marriage is a Biblically defined word signifying union between a man and a woman, and that definition is timeless and cannot be redefined.
16. We believe that we are called by God to love, serve, and lift up every human in our path regardless of who they are or how they live. (Luke 10:25-37)